After your examination is completed, you are provided with a detailed booklet and letter summarizing test results, recommendations and a suggested care plan. This information will also be available on a personal USB drive, so that you are able to have your medical information with you at all times.
Dr. Kravis’ uncompromising commitment to meeting your needs creates a doctor/patient relationship that is superior to what you have experienced in the past and will help you build the foundation you need for a healthier future.
- 24/7 access to Dr. Kravis by phone, email and fax
- Expedited appointments and extended visits with Dr. Kravis
- Annual and complete physical examination, health assessment and lifestyle planning
- Visits at our office, your home or the hospital
- Hospital privileges at both NCH Healthcare System and Physicians Regional Healthcare System.
- Arrangements of appointments for specialist visits and diagnostic testing
- Coordination of care at your second residence or during travel
- Coordination of care with local, regional and out-of- state physicians and renowned health care institutions
- Secured/Portable Personal Health Records USB Drive with your Annual Medical Physical information
- Personal Health Care Facilitators
- Wellness and preventative education and recommendations